Ever wished you could attach your GoPro HERO Camera to your body on a gimbal mount? Well we have something here for you, the new Wearable Gimbal from Feiyutech. Using the standard GoPro Quick Realease Buckle, or a standard tripod mount you can you attach this sweet gimbal to almost any existing GoPro mount.
- Works with most existing GoPro Mounts.
- Function button with 3 different modes.
- Designed to be wearable with GoPro body mounts
- Compatible with GoPro HERO4/ 3+/ 3 (with optional mounting space for GoPro LCD BacPac), Yi Cam, AEE and other cameras with similar dimensions.
- 4 Reachargeable mounts
- Battery charger
- All cables and connectors needed
- T-Clamp for Quick Release Buckles.
- Curved Adhesive Mounts & Quick Release Buckle.
- All Screws, thumb screws & Allen key included.
- Comes with a carry case to keep it all together.
The GoPole Bobber is the first of it's kind floating GoPro® accessory. Designed to save your camera if dropped in the drink, it serves as flotation and grip. It will not block the view of your LCD screen unlike other products. The Go Pole Bobber floats straight up out of the water and it's eye-destroying yellow color makes it easy to see. Forget watching your camera sink to the bottom of the sea - float your GoPro® with The Bobber!
Attaches right to all GoPro® HERO Cameras
Enough flotation for the Camera + LCD BacPac™ or Battery BacPac™
Floats Camera + 3D HERO system™
Textured Logo Design Grip
Comes with Wrist Strap
GoPole 'The Bobber'
Reviewed by Shane Peterson on August 16th.
"This is a great piece of gear."
I grabbed the Bobber and used it a lot over the past weekend with great results. It keeps the camera completely afloat and now I wouldn't go in the water without one.