Motion without blur. Action shots without shake. Perfect video even when you move. Thanks to advanced technologies specifically designed to keep the camera flat no matter how you move it, the DJI Osmo helps you record videos and take photos like never before. It is much more than just a camera. It helps you create with more freedom than ever.
- The Automatic Panorama mode makes shooting 360° panoramas easier than ever. Just hold the Osmo up above your head and tap the shutter button. The camera will rotate, capturing images as it goes while staying completely level. Don’t just get a snapshot of a piece of your travels. Make a memory of the whole scene.
- Osmo helps you record the passage of time more easily than ever. Whether standing still for a stationary timelapse, or moving through your world for a hyperlapse, you can create smooth videos automatically and easily without a tripod.
- Take long exposure shots with absolute crispness and sharpness, even without a tripod. The stabilization system in the Osmo keeps the camera totally still so you can freehand capture stills of up to 2 seconds. With practice, you can get even longer shots. Now you can capture night time cityscapes, or blur out your subject’s background the moment inspiration strikes.
- The Osmo brings DJI’s recognized leadership in camera stabilization down to the ground and into your hands. A 3-axis stabilization system completely integrated with the camera cancels out your movements in three directions so it stays still even if your hands shake or wobble. This is the first time this technology is available in a camera you can hold.
- The grip on the Osmo is precisely engineered with materials selected for comfort and durability, and designed to ergonomically fit the palm of your hand. Conveniently placed buttons and controls keep important functions by your thumb for instant access.
- Put your smartphone in the included Phone Holder to see what your camera sees and control it with a tap of your finger. Your phone is also the home of all the Osmo’s powerful intelligent shooting modes.
- All of DJI's Smart Shooting modes can be controlled and triggered by remote control from within the DJI GO app on your smartphone. Mount the Osmo on a tripod, or any of the other available mounts, and take a few steps back to a position from where you can easily overlook the scene and control the camera.
- 221 g, 61.8 x 48.2 x 161.5 mm
- 12MP Single Shot, Photo Burst Mode: 3/5/7 shots, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames @ 0.7EV bias Interval, Timelapse, Auto Panorama, Selfie Panorama Modes.
- UHD: 4K 24/25fps, 2.7K: 24/25/30fps, FHD: 24/25/30/48/50/60/120fps, HD: 24/25/30/48/50/60fps.
- Micro SD: Max. Capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 - 25m WiFi transmission.
Visit product page →